We had this for breakfast and might make it for dinner too. Grands Biscuits are on sale for a dollar this week, meaning I should be able to grab half a dozen for free (with coupons).
1 pie pan
1 roll of Grands biscuits
1/4 cup butter
1/4 cup brown sugar
cinnamon (whatever looks right)
Pecans (I have no idea how many)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Put butter, cinnamon, and brown sugar in a bowl and nuke for 20 seconds. Mix.
3. Crush/dice pecans into bottom of ungreased pie pan. I didn't really measure, I just kept adding until the pan had a thin layer across the bottom. Pour in the butter/sugar concoction.
4. Open biscuits. Using kitchen shears, cut each biscuit into quarters and add to the pie pan. 1 container of biscuits should fill pie pan almost perfectly.
5. Bake at 400 for 11-13 minutes. Let cool slightly, then invert into a cookie sheet.