Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy Belated Father's Day!

Here's another gem from Team Vegas. This was produced a couple years ago by my friends at Canyon Ridge Christian Church. I meant to post it on Father's Day, but I was out of town. Better late than never, I guess. My new brother-in-law sent me this gem, though, so I figured I'd post this video in retaliation. I've shrunk this to fit on my blog, but it's really worth watching full screen. Multiple times.



Little-known fact: at one point, the folks at CRCC asked me to leave my job at the Yucca Mountain Project to come be the Director of Communication for the church. I was slightly underqualified, but they didn't have a ton of applicants. Then, out of nowhere, a new guy named Adam burst onto the scene and got the job. My discomfort with that lasted until I met him, at which point I knew that the church had made the exact right decision. He was way more qualified than I, on multiple levels.

For example, he's the one who drew this video.

No comments: